Since launching in 2014, we've given away over $200,000 to Kingdom work in 8 countries.
Since 2014, we've made it our mission to serve the marginalized people Jesus calls the "least of these" in Matthew 25. In 2018, we're doubling down on that commitment. We've been very choosy in our projects for this year, ensuring the money will go to serve the hungry, the thirsty, the naked, the sick, the captive, and the stranger.
From May-August, we are raising money for two beautiful organizations who are helping to clothe those who are doing without basic needs. You can help by signing up to give each month. Even small amounts can make a big difference.
Thanks for giving, and helping us strengthen the work of organizations who are clothing the naked, just like Jesus said to do in Matthew 25.
Get Involved by Giving to The 25 Group
- $500 to Under the Same Tree (East Africa) // Encouragement Gift for Future Partner
- $500 to Shower to the People (Saint Louis, Missouri) // Encouragement Gift for Future Partner
- $1000 to FRRME (Iraq) // Relief for ISIS victims
- $3,000 to Central India Christian Mission // installation of a water well
- $7,000 to G.O. Ministries // purchase of 300,000 vitamins, and annual supply for 11 nutrition centers in the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- $19,200 to G.O. Ministries // funded nutrition center in Los Perez, Dominican Republic
- $24,000 to Central India Christian Mission // construction of a school building near Lucknow, India
TOTAL GIVING: $55,200
- Nearly $13,000 to American Rehabilitation Ministries, providing more than 1300 Bible studies in prison inmates
- $9600 to G.O. Ministries in our continued partnership to fund the nutrition center in Los Perez
- $9000 to Under the Same Tree, an organization that is making a huge impact in East Africa
- $3000 to Diamond Willow Ministries, a fantastic ministry in rural South Dakota.
- $35,000 to Rapha House, paying the 2016 rent on their Haiti safe house where girls rescued from slavery are ministered to.
TOTAL GIVING: $69,600
- $3500 to Shower to the People, a ministry serving the homeless population of Saint Louis, Missouri.
- More than $10,000 to the Jared Odle Family, missionaries with Mission Resource International in Ghana Africa.
- $10,000 to Global Frontier Mission, toward a town home purchase in the middle of a neighborhood where they work among refugees
- $7500 to Help Kids Around the World, start-up costs for new organization
- $7500 to GO Ministries to turn an old church building into a wood shop as their first Kingdom business
- About $25,000 to Hope Impacts, allowing their Executive Director to serve them full time and begin plans to build a shower truck for homeless people in Katy, Texas
- We also spent nearly $30,000 to pull off our first-ever medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic, sending 13 individuals from 3 states to care for nearly 600 people during their trip.
TOTAL GIVING: $93,500