Since launching in 2014, we've given away over $200,000 to Kingdom work in 8 countries.
- $500 to Under the Same Tree (East Africa) // Encouragement Gift for Future Partner
- $500 to Shower to the People (Saint Louis, Missouri) // Encouragement Gift for Future Partner
- $1000 to FRRME (Iraq) // Relief for ISIS victims
- $3,000 to Central India Christian Mission // installation of a water well
- $7,000 to G.O. Ministries // purchase of 300,000 vitamins, and annual supply for 11 nutrition centers in the Dominican Republic and Haiti
- $19,200 to G.O. Ministries // funded nutrition center in Los Perez, Dominican Republic
- $24,000 to Central India Christian Mission // construction of a school building near Lucknow, India
TOTAL GIVING: $55,200
- Nearly $13,000 to American Rehabilitation Ministries, providing more than 1300 Bible studies in prison inmates
- $9600 to G.O. Ministries in our continued partnership to fund the nutrition center in Los Perez
- $9000 to Under the Same Tree, an organization that is making a huge impact in East Africa
- $3000 to Diamond Willow Ministries, a fantastic ministry in rural South Dakota.
- $35,000 to Rapha House, paying the 2016 rent on their Haiti safe house where girls rescued from slavery are ministered to.
TOTAL GIVING: $69,600
- $3500 to Shower to the People, a ministry serving the homeless population of Saint Louis, Missouri.
- More than $10,000 to the Jared Odle Family, missionaries with Mission Resource International in Ghana Africa.
- $10,000 to Global Frontier Mission, toward a town home purchase in the middle of a neighborhood where they work among refugees
- $7500 to Help Kids Around the World, start-up costs for new organization
- $7500 to GO Ministries to turn an old church building into a wood shop as their first Kingdom business
- About $25,000 to Hope Impacts, allowing their Executive Director to serve them full time and begin plans to build a shower truck for homeless people in Katy, Texas
- We also spent nearly $30,000 to pull off our first-ever medical mission trip to the Dominican Republic, sending 13 individuals from 3 states to care for nearly 600 people during their trip.
TOTAL GIVING: $93,500